Color green

Olen huomannut käyttäväni todella paljon nykyään vihreää, ikään kuin asujen tehostevärinä. Tuo huivi on ollut minulla iät ja ajat ja se on aina ollut suosikkihuivini, ehkä siksi juuri vihreä tuntuu aina hyvältä vaihtoehdolta.

I have notice that I have used green color at my outfits a lot, it's like an effect color which makes the outfit little fresher. I have had that scarf forever, but it's my favorite one, maybe that's why I prefer green.
Blazer, Jeans Vero Moda / Scarf Pieces / Necklace Asos
Shirt Marc O'Polo Watch, Bag Michael Kors / Loafers H&M

Onneksi syyskuun viileys ei ole vielä iskenyt, on niin mukavaa kun töihin lähdössä ei tarvitse laittaa takkia päälle, kunhan on vain vuorellinen bleiseri tai paksu neuletakki niin tarkenee aivan mainiosti.

 Luckily the coldness of September hasn't come yet; it is so nice that when you leave to work, you don't have to wear a jacket. All you need is a massive cardigan or a blazer which has a lining and you will be fine.

Ei kommentteja