Pictures during the week

Viikkoa on vietelty ystävien kanssa kahvitellen, töiden parissa sekä viime viikolla tuli käytyä myös Artdecon kauneustilaisuudessa, jossa nähtiin miten loihditaan eri vuosikymmenien meikkiluomukset Suomen parhaimpien meikkaajien kanssa; nude meikkiä, siipisilmiä ja tummia huulia, siitä oli viime viikon perjantain-ilta tehty. Tosin taisin jäädä myös kaipaamaan illalla tarjottuja herkkuja, kuten Solero jäätelön makuisia macaroonseja.

Week has gone by fast, having coffee with friends, lot of work and of course a beauty night last week with Artdeco. At the beauty ceremony, there were three top Finnish makeup artists showing us a different makeup looks from different decades; nude, wing eyes and dark lips. Now I'm little more inspired to make my own makeup at the next mornings. Also I did miss those treats in there, especially those Solero ice cream tasted macaroons, I wish I would know how to make those by myself.
Töiden jälkeen on rentouduttu take away kahvilla, nauttien syksyisestä Töölönlahden rannasta. Myös on herkuteltu erilaisilla juustoilla, tällaiset pienet herkut tuovat hieman luksusta harmaisiin ja sateisiin iltoihin.

After a work is a nice way to relax by buying a coffee to go and head to a park to watch fall nature at the city. I have also treated myself with different type of cheeses, these little thing bring little luxury to a gray and rainy nights.

Ei kommentteja